Ball room Adolph Kolping
area: 252 m²
max. 320 persons (theatre style); approx. 160 persons (round tables)
Adolph Kolping I
Adolph Kolping II
area: 126 m² each
Max. 80 persons (round tables)
Conferences, seminars, family celebrations, company parties and much more.
The ballroom Adolph Kolping impresses with it's flexible design. It can be separated into two separate, sound-proof halves as required. The doors to the foyer allowes an optimal access. The window front provides many daylight, on the other hand, it also can be darkened. You have a direct access to the terrace. It is ideal for outdoor meetings, such as coffee, a snack or just an elegant reception in the course of the party.
It is equipped with the latest technology.
The features of the ball room:
- disability access
- mobile room partition walls
- lighting dimmable
- blackout curtains
- continuous parquet flooring
- fully air conditioned
- wireless internet access
- electric (including heavy current distribution board) in wall and floor
- Material delivery via main entrance / foyer possible
- Connection for mobile bar
- Possibility of seating for parties: round tables, blocks or tables
- as well as direct access to the terrace